WHAT TYPES OF WORKS DO YOU PUBLISH?
UPDATED DECEMBER 9, 2019 @ 10:35 AM CST
ARE DISTRIBUTION SERVICES INCLUDED?
Higgins Publishing offers distribution services to 39,000 retail outlets to help increase direct sales, wholesale orders, merchandising sales, and motion picture and screenplay book deals for specific publishing packages offered.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET PUBLISHED?
It can take up to three months or more.
DO YOU PROVIDE THE ISBN NUMBER?
Yes, we provide the ISBN for all titles we publish.
DO I NEED TO COPYRIGHT MY MANUSCRIPT?
We provide copyright service with our publishing packages.
DO I KEEP MY RIGHTS TO MY MANUSCRIPT?
Yes, you retain all your rights to your works.
DO YOU OFFER EDITING SERVICES?
Yes, we provide editing services.
ARE PROOFS PROVIDED?
Yes, up to 3 electronic proofs are provided at no additional charge. Any additional digital or physical proofs incur charges.
ONCE MY BOOK IS PUBLISHED WHAT'S NEXT?
- You keep 100% of the profit when you order books at our site.
- We provide in-house printing and order fulfillment.
- You receive 40% net receipts of Softcover & E-book sales.
- You receive 20% of net receipts for Hardcover sales.
- Net-receipts paid via Paypal January 31 and June 29.
DO I RECEIVE COMPENSATION IF I WRITE A CHAPTER FOR AN ANTHOLOGY WITH MULTIPLE CONTRIBUTING AUTHORS?
- You keep 100% of the profit when you order books online at our site.
- You receive 40% of net receipts for Softcover & E-Book sales and 20% of net receipts of Hardcover sales divided equally between contributing authors, paid on January 31 for the prior year via Paypal, Google Pay or Square.
Author and/or Contributing Author personal purchases are not included. All payments are up to 3 years after the initial release unless extended in writing.
DO YOU OFFER PRINT ON DEMAND?
Yes, the minimum quantity is 25 books per order at 40% off the retail price for softback books & 20% off the retail price for hardcover books.
DO YOU PROVIDE MARKETING AND PROMOTION SERVICES?
Yes, we provide marketing and promotion services for an additional fee.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?