If you are looking for inspiring Contemporary Christian music with an upbeat tempo and smooth melody, Imagine "The Remix" is for you! No matter what you are going through, Shaneen Lavette will encourage you with her unique voice, bless your heart and brighten your mood.
Limited Edition * Autographed CD * Not Available Anywhere Else!
ARTIST BIO & MISSION
Shaneen Lavette is blessed to create music using her voice to create the melody and bass lines of her songs. That's right, she uses her own voice instead of a man-made instrument to hum out the melody lines just like Bobby McFerrin ... "Don't Worry, Be Happy!"
Shaneen also writes, arranges, composes, and produces. Being a thriving Sarcodosis survivor, she desires to bring awareness towards a cure. She also encourages other survivors who are rejected because of their outer appearance to never give up on their dreams.
Be on the lookout for her upcoming project "WARRIOR!" And may God bless you for helping Shaneen Lavette in the funding of her next project through your purchase.
WHAT IS SARCOIDOSIS?
Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease that affects multiple organs in the body, but mostly the lungs and lymph glands.
In people with sarcoidosis, abnormal masses or nodules (called granulomas) consisting of inflamed tissues form in certain organs of the body. However, it is not contagious.
FAMOUS People Who Had or Have Sarcoidosis
- Mahalia Jackson - Gospel Singer
- Bill Russell - American Basketball Player
- Floyd Mayweather Sr. - Ex Boxer/Trainer
- James E. Ray - Basketball Player
- Manning Marable - Author
- Bernie Mac - Comedian
- Angie Stone - Singer
- Matthew Good - Singer
- Reggie White - American Football Player
- Daisy Fuentes - Actress/Model
- Karen Duff - Actress/Model
- Darrian Chapman - Sportscaster NBC5
- Sean Le Vert - R&B Singer
- Tisha Campbell-Martin - Actress/Model/Singer
- Daryl Hawks - Sportscaster NBC5
- Travis Michael Holder - Actor
- Van Ludwig Beethoven - Musician
- Evander Hollyfield - Boxer
- Krayzie Bone (Bone Thugs) - Singer
List as of April 25, 2016