Diamonds in the Dark: How One Woman's Faith Carried Her Through Two Diagnoses of Cancer by Heather Magee.
Heather Magee has taken you to the depths of human suffering with its sickness, trauma, pain, doubts, and fears. When you read Diamonds in the Dark, you will truly relate to the authenticity of the physical and emotional suffering that Heather so honestly describes. However, she has not left you there to languish in its dreaded clutches. She has given you answers. Heather also provokes you to believe again and to find Jesus in a way that perhaps would never have happened. She offers you a heartfelt and genuinely balanced theology for suffering from both a human and a God perspective. Writing with total transparency from a pure heart, Heather forms a picture that will both inspire and encourage you.
LEARN HOW TO…
- Be a good mom, sister or friend in spite of breast cancer.
- Encourage yourself and others through faith in God.
- Enjoy life regardless of the prognosis of cancer.
- Fortify your marriage against illness.
- Find purpose in your pain.
- Formats: Paperback |
- Pages: 318
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1941580141
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds