Diamonds in the Dark: How One Woman's Faith Carried Her Through Two Diagnoses of Cancer by Heather Magee.
Heather Magee has taken us to the depths of human suffering with its sickness, trauma, pain, doubts, and fears. Many who read its pages will truly relate to the authenticity of the physical and emotional suffering that Heather so honestly describes. However, she has not left us there to languish in its dreaded clutches. She has given us answers. Heather also provokes us to believe again and to find Jesus in a way that perhaps would never have happened. She offers us a heartfelt and genuinely balanced theology for our suffering from both a human and God perspective. Writing with total transparency from a pure heart, she forms a picture that will both inspire and encourage weary, suffering travelers and gives them new hope and a future.
LEARN HOW TO…
- Encourage yourself and others through faith in God.
- Enjoy life regardless of the prognosis of cancer.
- Be a good mom in spite of breast cancer.
- Fortify your marriage against illness.
- Find purpose in your pain.
- Formats: Paperback | E-Book
- Pages: 318
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1941580141
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds