Treat yourself to a wonderful Women’s Caribbean Cruise while being empowered to fulfill your God-ordained purpose at the same time. NOW is the time to reap the benefits of International Speakers and Authors from across the globe. You don’t want to miss this exciting event that offers you an opportunity to network and meet new business partners and friends.
- Last & Final $50 Blitz (Extended to March 19)
- Anthology Registration ($500 by May 19, 2017)
- Magazine Ad ($100 – $500 by July 14, 2017)
- General Registration $150
- Event Sponsor ($500 by July 14, 2017)
*Cabins are $500 & up. Cabin selection choice and payment schedule beginning May 19, 2017.
BLITZ REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
Registration, Strategy & General Sessions & FREE T-shirt
ANTHOLOGY REGISTRATION INCLUDES: (see below)
MAGAZINE REGISTRATION INCLUDES: (see below)
GENERAL REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
Registration, Strategy & General Sessions, T-shirt, Tote Bag & Book
SPONSOR REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
Sessions, T-shirt, Tote Bag PLUS the opportunity to advertise in the Empowering Women Magazine with priority placement & Logo on Event Materials
EVENT ITINERARY – STRATEGY & GENERAL SESSIONS:
- Music & Book Publishing Boot Camp
- Health & Wellness Secrets
- Empowerment Zone
- Prophetic Encounter
- General Sessions
- Financial Fitness
SPECIAL GUESTS SPEAKERS & INTERNATIONAL AUTHORS:
- Dr. Nicole Shaw – Keynote Speaker
- Dr. Lakita Long
- Rein Johnson
- Laura Bella
- Janie Bess
- Michele Mills
- Sherae Bell
- Heather Magee
- Special Guest
*speakers subject to change
Cabins are double occupancy and range from $500 per person (pp)
Attendees will receive cabin selection choices & payment schedule to
begin making payments on May 19, 2017.
- Miami, FL 4 PM (Port Departure)
- Fun Day At Sea
- Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Fun Day At Sea
- Miami, FL 8 AM (Port Arrival)
EMPOWERING WOMEN MAGAZINE:
The Empowering Women Magazine will be available worldwide in physical & digital format. Attendees will also receive a copy of the magazine during the event. The Magazine will be a high-quality magazine on the level of O Magazine! Event Sponsors and Attendees will receive priority positioning within the magazine. Copies will also be made available to influential people upon release.
DISPLAY ADVERTISEMENT RESERVATIONS:
- FULL-PAGE ($500)
- HALF-PAGE ($300)
- QUARTER-PAGE ($150)
- BUSINESS CARD ($100)
- Full Page 7.50″ x 10″
- Half-Page 7.50″ x 5″
- Quarter-Page 3.50″ x 5″
- Business Card 3.50″ x 2″
All ads must be uploaded at http://smarturl.it/drop-box.
WOMEN OF PURPOSE, POWER, AND PASSION ANTHOLOGY
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of something phenomenal! Higgins Publishing is now accepting new authors to write a chapter for the NEW Women of Purpose, Power, and Passion Anthology 2017!
Once you register you will have until May 19, 2017, to submit your chapter. Chapter reservation is on a first come first served basis.
- Cover Design
- ISBN Number
- Copyright Registration
- Library of Congress Registration
- Book Formatting
- Paperback Publishing
- Author Web Page
- Bookstore Availability
- Author Digital Galley
- Worldwide Distribution
- 5 Personal Copies
- Print on Demand Services
Higgins Publishing, partners together with authors in the publishing of the 2017 “Women of Purpose, Power and Passion Anthology: Dive Into Your Purpose!
Author receives 40% royalties of net sales equally divided among collaborative authors on a quarterly basis. Author retains copyright of personal story. Author agrees to purchase 25 books annually from Higgins Publishing at 40% off the retail price when additional copies are needed for 3 years. Author keeps 100% of the profit for personal purchases and sales. Royalties are not paid on personal purchases.
GUIDELINES FOR INCLUSION:
- Submit an encouraging overcoming true-life story of 2000 words.
- Submit a “1 line” positive quote that will propel the reader to step out on their dreams, and actualize their faith (This must be your own quote inserted after the title of your story, and centered).
- Submit a 300-word biography (Include your full name & title, company name, full address, phone number, email address and website address, at the top of your bio).
- Submit a professional color photo & black and white head shot photo.
- Your manuscript, biography & questions, must be edited in advance and submitted in Microsoft Word (12 pt Times New Roman).
- Manuscripts with profanity or obscenity will be automatically discarded.
Upload all of your files at one time at http://smarturl.it/drop-box by the deadline!
Photos must be a minimum 1 mb and 300 dpi .jpeg format.
Materials and payment must be received by the deadlines. All payments are final and non-refundable.