Higgins Book Lovers Reading Groups!
It’s easy to start a reading group with family and friends. Here are some quick steps for you to get started reading and reflecting on books published by Higgins Publishing.
- Sign up to be a HBL Reading Group Facilitator
- Talk to your family and friends to see who would like to join your reading group
- Pick one of our author books to read for the month
- Pick a date that you would like to meet with your group
- Pick a location to discuss the book (a coffee house is an excellent choice, or even in the comfort of your home, the possibilities are endless)
- Schedule an author to virtually attend your group for an exciting experience (make sure you have all questions ready in advance)
- Write a group review of the book for online posting on the book page
- Pick another book on a monthly basis to keep up the fun